New Service Request

Welcome to the Garrison Rural Water Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

New Service Requests Garrison Rural Water has established policies for connecting new members. The GRW policy book is found on this website under Customer Service/Rates and Policies. In addition to policies for membership fees and system requirements a policy for contractors approved to work on the GRW system can be found. Connecting new individual members within our existing service territory can typically be accommodated expeditiously. Request for service to new subdivisions are more involved. GRWs engineers will need to evaluate effects on the system and costs for bringing service to the subdivision. The developer is responsible for all costs to the distribution system. All approvals for service to proposed subdivisions are at the discretion of the Board of Directors.